Personality Profiling Session
Personality Profiling Session
Book yourself a 90-minute coaching session to specifically discuss your personality profile, using the well-known Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®).
The MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®) is a personality profiling tool developed by a mother and daughter, Katharine Briggs and Isabel Briggs-Myers, based on the theory of Carl Jung. They started working on it in the 40's and it was published in 1962. Since then, millions of people worldwide have taken the test and there's been ongoing research to ensure it remains valid and reliable.
The MBTI is great to understand your behaviour and your communication style, to develop your self-awareness, to improve relationships both at work and at home, understand how conflicts start (and resolve them) and identify the reasons you feel stressed or unhappy in certain situations.
It's based on the concept of preference, i.e. what we feel most comfortable doing, what feels natural. For example, write your name with your natural hand, then write it with the other hand. How does it feel? Akward, difficult? But you still managed to do it.
It's the same with the 8 MBTI preferences. We can use all of them, but some will come more naturally. There are no better or worse preferences. And they are not skills.
How does it work?
Prior to the coaching session, you will need to complete a questionnaire that I will send you by email.
During the 90-minute coaching session, we will explore the 8 MBTI preferences and you'll decide where your natural preference is. We will then discuss your results to the questionnaire and how they compare with your self-assessed type.
By the end of the session, you have have gained clarity as to your personality profile. We will also discuss how this impact your current professional situation and your career project.
MBTI questionnaire sent by email
90-minute feedback session
The MBTI Profile Report: a simple two-page outline of personalised information your type and associated MBTI characteristics.
Please note my working hours are 13.00 to 17.00 (GMT) on Mondays; 08.00 to 17.00 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; 08.00 to 12.00 on Fridays.
This session can be delivered via audio or video call. If in London, I can easily meet you in a public space wherever convenient, or book a private coaching room in Central London.
1. As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
2. I understand that ‘coaching’ is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
5. I promise to inform my coach if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care have been advised of my intention to work with a coach.
6. I agree to commit to the programme of coaching sessions to facilitate the required change. I understand that if I am not satisfied with my progress during this time and wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I may do so at any time up 24 hours before the following session.
7. I understand that if I wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I will not receive a refund and I can choose to donate my remaining sessions to someone else.