Strengths Profiling Session
Strengths Profiling Session
Book yourself a 90-minute coaching session to specifically discuss your strengths profile and development plan.
A strength is something that you're good at, that you do often and that you enjoy doing. When you use your strengths, you are energised and motivated. It's not just something that you can do, it's something that you love doing.
Your strengths ARE NOT your skills. Skills are things that you’ve learned to do, you might be good at them, but do you truly enjoy doing them? That’s the difference. Some of your skills might also be strengths if you get a buzz out of doing them.
Knowing and using your strengths has lots of benefits: it increases your self-belief, it builds higher levels of happiness and you have more positive energy. When organisations enable their employees to work to their strengths, higher levels of employee engagement and performance have been measured.
How does it work?
Prior to the coaching session, you will need to complete the StrengthsProfile test (£10 + VAT)
During the 90-minute coaching session, we will explore your Strengths Quadrant and discuss what you can do to dial up what energises you and dial down what drains you. We will work together on your development action plan.
By the end of the session, you have have gained clarity as to your strengths profile. We will also discuss how this impact your current professional situation and your career project.
90-minute feedback session
A personalised action plan
Please note my working hours are 13.00 to 17.00 (GMT) on Mondays; 08.00 to 17.00 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; 08.00 to 12.00 on Fridays.
This session can be delivered via audio or video call. If in London, I can easily meet you in a public space wherever convenient, or book a private coaching room in Central London.
1. As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
2. I understand that ‘coaching’ is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
5. I promise to inform my coach if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care have been advised of my intention to work with a coach.
6. I agree to commit to the programme of coaching sessions to facilitate the required change. I understand that if I am not satisfied with my progress during this time and wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I may do so at any time up 24 hours before the following session.
7. I understand that if I wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I will not receive a refund and I can choose to donate my remaining sessions to someone else.